Thursday 24 November 2016

New living room rug

Hooray for the Black Friday sales.

I have had my eye on a extra large Jute rug at Freedom for a few weeks now. I need a larger rug to go under the new couches in the living area and it is hard to get a large enough one.

I have ordered the Madras Jute rug 250 x 350 cm from Freedom.

 As you can see, it is normally $549 RRP. As a MyFreedom member I always get a 15% discount anyway. So with the sales taking off 30% and the my 15% member discount and then I had a $50 birthday voucher, it came down to $306.85.

Got to be happy with that. Also I asked if they could add it on to my couch delivery and they didn't even charge me any extra delivery fee. Woo hoo!!

Now as I haven't seen it in person, I just hope it goes ok with our couches.

The couches and rug should come the first week in December. Not long to wait now.

Cheers,
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment